Membrane 4040 ULP Vontron 2000 Gallons Per Day
- Model: ULP21-4040
- Reject: 99.0%
- Average Permeate GPD(m3/d): 2400(9.1)
- Active Membrane Area ft2(m2): 90(8.4)
- ULP series of ultra-low pressure aromatic poly amide compound membrane element newly developed by Vontron Technology Co. Ltd.
- Membrane can operate under ultra low pressure to reach as high permeate flow and salt rejection as regular low-pressure membrane element can and is applicable to desalination of surface water and underground water.
- It operates under approximately 2 thirds of the operating pressure of regular low-pressure composite membranes, and achieves a salt rejection rate of up to 99.5%, which can decrease the investment costs for relevant facilities such as pumps, piping and the operating cost for the RO system, thus increasing the economic efficiency.
- Being suitable for the desalting treatment of those water sources with salt concentration lower than 2000 ppm, such as surface water, underground water, tap water and municipal water, etc., ULP series membrane elements are mainly applicable to numerous applications of various scales, such as pure water, boiler water replenishment, foodstuff processing, and pharmaceutical production, etc.