Membrane 75 Gallons Per Day
It is a particle separating water filter with means the Purifier separates the water particles from any other particle attached to it on micro scale !
The membrane filter size is 1/10 000th of a micron that’s why it’s possible for the RO system to filter out viruses and bacteria !!
Other materials and substances the 5 stage ROP removes includes dirt ,sand ,silt , chlorine , sodium , sulfate , calcium , potassium , nitrates , iron , zinc , mercury , selenium , phosphate , lead , arsenic , magnesium , nickel , fluoride , manganese , cadmium , barium , cyanide , chloride , hormones and pesticides !
It consists of :
- 75 GPD membrane
- Length - 29,5 cm , Diameter - 5 cm
- Maximum flow - 75 gallons per day or 283.5 liters per day
- Maximum pressure – 10 BAR
- Maximum temperature – 113 F or 45 C
- Service life – 2 to 3 year depending on water quality